Butler Freeport Community Trail Rails to Trails

Butler Freeport Community Trail Rails to Trails is a 19.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Freeport, PA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Rails to Trails is a 20 mile out and back trail located near Freeport, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, mountain biking, trail running & walking and is accessible year-round.

It really was a beautiful ride. The little cafe about half way was bike friendly.

Beautiful ride. It was a nice cool day so it was perfect for a bike ride.

This was the most beautiful place I have biked thus far. There was a small cafe (around mile 14 or so) where we could fill up water and have a light snack-it's also a bike shop in case something goes wrong. Absolutely stunning-we will definitely be back.

Great. Beautiful. Amazing

Great Trail. Very well kept. Has a lot of creeks and little waterfalls to enjoy. I will warn you that it must have a very slight gradual climb to Butler. I noticed I was really slowing down but was flying on the return trip. I will be back!

I love this place. Could be a little more flat though. I would like to see some more trails branching off though.