Pulpit Rock

Pulpit Rock is a 3.9 mile loop trail located near Hamburg, PA that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A great hike to a view From the gate follow the road up to the Appalachian Trail, follow the white blazes through the switch backs then climb to the summit of Pulpit Rock

Great hike, I've done this particular site about 5 or 6 times. Lots of people there this time, which takes away from it a bit in my opinion. Everybody we came across was friendly though, and appeared to following the "Leave No Trace" principle. Definitely recommended. The view is phenomenal.

Good hike!
It's rocky,so wear proper hiking footwear.
Very popular site,get there early if you want a good parking spot.
Very pet friendly,almost every one I saw had a pet.
Not too steep of a climb,but it will still get your heart rate pumping.
Great view at the top,sat and had lunch there. I would totally do this trail again.
Once you're at the top,you can either trace back to the parking lot or continue all the way(about 3 more miles(give or take)) to the pinnacle trail. Then you take the blue trail back down to the parking lot.

Very nice hike, I would recommend using the Appalachian trail instead of using the stone path that goes straight up, far better views. The end view is very nice. I recommend this hike to others.

Very crowded! Get there early if you want to have a chance to enjoy the views without tons of people around. Much of the trail is very narrow so get used to passing a lot of people and walking in single file line.

The Hiking Princesses loved this hike. We found it to be challenging and scenic, We met a lot of nice people along the trails. Unfortunately, the fog rolled in and we were unable to view the beautiful vistas, but it did not discourage us as the journey was well worth it. The trails are well marked which made us feel safe and confident. This was in grade 8.7 mile hike, returning along the babbling furnace creek. A destination not to be missed.

Beautiful views, worth the hike up! If you want the easy way up, take left at the loop

Great hike!

incredible

amazing

Great trail and easy to follow. Did the Pulpit Rock loop in an hour and 45min. Definitely recommend the counterclockwise approach as well. Climbing rocks is much better than descending them.