North Park Golf Course Loop

North Park Golf Course Loop is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Allison Park, PA that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Double loop to extend the ride. 2nd loop goes behind the church, across the road and back to woods. Some road riding back to the start.

Nicely paved trail along the Gulf Course. Figuring out how it loops around is a little confusing. I started near the Parish Hill parking lot and went left. Followed the whole way until it terminated at Kummer Rd. I wasn't sure where/if the trail continued, so I walked up Kummer Rd, to the Golf Course Clubhouse. Discovered where the trail picked up behind the Clubhouse parking lot, and I ended up coming out on the right side from where I started, so I did loop around, but I'm sure there's a continuance of the trail rather than walking up Kummer Rd and through the Clubhouse. Also, I only looped around half of the Golf Course. I'd like to figure out how to loop the entire course. Any information on this trail would be helpful!