North Country National Scenic Trail

North Country National Scenic Trail is a 14.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Worth Township, PA that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Directions from Warren, PA: Main routes into the Forest include SR 66 and 36 from the SW; SR 153, 219 and 948 from the SE; US 6 and 62 from the NW; SR 59 and 219 from the NE; and US 6 (east/west).

all paved. little winding path watch your speed everybody uses

We only went out a mile before we turned around but it was such a great trail! It was easily followed and absolutely beautiful. One fair warning is that there were small-game hunters so be sure to wear a bright color. I am definitely planning on going back and completing the entire trail!

Nice quiet walk through the woods

Mtn Bike trails are nice with some very nice easy places, and some Expert level places. New Trails were being made that are more trials oriented last time I was there. Get a Map of the Trails or you will get lost. Once you know the layout though, they are vary easy to navigate.

Roller bladed on the bike trail, with my two daughters (8 & 15) today. Somewhat hilly but not to bad, my 8yo did it with little problems. The leaves are changing, it's very pretty and the lake is calm and quiet.

This is my favorite kind of trail. Woods, water, beauty, a lot of up and down and it has difficult sections and it has easy sections.

What a wonderful way to see the beauty of the park. And such a beautiful day.

This is a beautiful ride. I rented a bike and rode for the first time in a while. I do not know who pposted the picture of Sunken Garden Trail??? That is on the south shore.

It is a truly wonderful trail. I have not hiked it all, but I have not finished the Pacific Crest Trail or the Appellation Trail either.

It is a beautiful place to ride. But the nice people who rent the bikes said they don't think there is 46 miles of bike trail.

Nice park with nice trails. We spent a couple days here and did most everything.

Awesome mt bike trails. Ended up hiking with bike over some of the trail as it was to difficult. Much of the trail was intermediate. I ended up on the hiking trail for a stretch. Got a little lost. Wonderful hiking and mt biking up there

Good day hike. Can do it at an easy pace. lots of varity in landscape.