Moraine State Park Bike Trail

Moraine State Park Bike Trail is a 14.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Shawwood Park, Pennsylvania that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Fun path to hike with friends. Not very challenging for longer distance hikers, but fun trip to Moraine.

all paved. little winding path watch your speed everybody uses

We only went out a mile before we turned around but it was such a great trail! It was easily followed and absolutely beautiful. One fair warning is that there were small-game hunters so be sure to wear a bright color. I am definitely planning on going back and completing the entire trail!

Nice quiet walk through the woods

Mtn Bike trails are nice with some very nice easy places, and some Expert level places. New Trails were being made that are more trials oriented last time I was there. Get a Map of the Trails or you will get lost. Once you know the layout though, they are vary easy to navigate.

Roller bladed on the bike trail, with my two daughters (8 & 15) today. Somewhat hilly but not to bad, my 8yo did it with little problems. The leaves are changing, it's very pretty and the lake is calm and quiet.

This is my favorite kind of trail. Woods, water, beauty, a lot of up and down and it has difficult sections and it has easy sections.

What a wonderful way to see the beauty of the park. And such a beautiful day.

This is a beautiful ride. I rented a bike and rode for the first time in a while. I do not know who pposted the picture of Sunken Garden Trail??? That is on the south shore.

This was my first time in the park and I loved it. I will return.