Kelly's Run Loop Trail

Kelly's Run Loop Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Holtwood, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Kelly's Run Natural Area is a loop trail near the Susquehanna River. The trail is rocky and steep in some places but it is a beautiful hike with views of small but picturesque waterfalls.

Nice day hike. The section along Kelly's Run creek was very picturesque and had a few challenging spots given the wet soil and leaves. When I go there again I plan to do the loop in the opposite direction (clockwise from the trailhead rather than counterclockwise) as I think this would be a more interesting hike.

Nice hike with some elevation gain and some rock scrambling. Should be beautiful in the summer. The trail is marked with blue blazes and starts at the Kelly run Natural Area which has plenty of parking and potties.

Really pretty Trail even during the winter.

Decent views and beautiful trails. Lots of wild life and a lot to explore. keep it clean!!

Good for the first hour, then its very boring.

The hike started off really sketchy in an open cornfield and a park that was really overgrown. We heard a few gunshots, some crazy sounding animals and no one else was on the trail. We finally saw more people so we continued. Later, we determined we heard hunting dogs and probably a hunter. The trail was overall a good workout, peaceful. I would suggest taking lunch to have at the overlook. There is also a way to drive to the overlook. Overall, pretty decent hike.

Nice day hike. The dog loved it!

need to make sure i come back when the rhododendrons are blooming, also, lots of pawpaw trees (shhh)

not peen worthy

awesome trail...so scenic

close enough from home, still interesting and nice trail. if you are with young kids, I recommend going counter clockwise to the stream. I don't think the trail is kid's friendly after that (rocky and bushy with thorny plants)