Jacobsburg Trail

Jacobsburg Trail is a 6.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Nazareth, PA that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Directions from Nazareth, PA: Take Jacobsburg Road (SR 1001) north approximately 3 miles to the state park. When the road forks, bear left then turn right onto State Park Road. Park at the Jacobsburg Village Historic Site parking lot. Trail begins there.

Great

I've only done some parts of this park. I like it there and still exploring. Horses aloud and bikes aloud on some of the trails. I took one trail that brought me to historical houses with posts. There are bathrooms at the beginning where the parking is. No maps when I was there. Busy in the mornings, quieter in the afternoons. These trails are easy so I also run them. Great for kids and pets.

you ride mostly on lawn mower paths

It's ok . Not much to see but trees, trees and more trees.

Really nice trail. Busy but wasn't packed. Found our way to the meadow which was pretty and quiet. Will definitely come back again!

Fun, small, easy, and beautiful trail to keep it short

Relaxing and easy hike. It's always our first for the spring season.

Beautiful trail and family friendly. Easy hike with my 5 year old.

Beautiful place. I love it !!!

It's my go-to hike. Nice trails, good workout and lots of friendly people.

very nice park but everyone knows about it so it's super crowded all the time...