High Rocks

High Rocks is a 1.6 mile loop trail located near Pipersville, PA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

This place had good trails and beautiful views. Lots of people there on the weekends, hiking, climbing, with dogs and children too.

Went on a beautiful weekend day and parking lot was packed, don't park along road ranger was there leaving tickets on windshields. Trail is beautiful, especially with fall foliage. Dogs had a blast.

Pretty short sadly

Great hike on a beautiful fall day.
Can be turned into something for everyone. Great views from the overlook points along the top edge trail.

We decided to hike down to the river using rocks/boulders as a guide and for foot support. It was a challenging adventure but doable if patient and adventurous. Took about 20 minutes down.

The kids want to go back again.

WOW so grateful for the experience of hiking such a beautiful place! highly recommended and i will add to a regular spot... I will def take my 12,11, 9 and 3 yr experienced hikers to another place however, i am uncomfortable with their safety there and going during a peak time of year we were pleased with the amount of other hikers on the trail.

Great for Rock Climbing and Repelling

Too many people. Winter is best for this park

Great locals hike. I have a full trip report, including turn by turn directions on my blog here:

nice hike and was able to take a dip in the creek to cool down

High Rocks is my go-to place when I want to get a quick hike in. It's probably about an hour hike from the top to bottom and it's the perfect decline/incline to make you feel like you've put some work into your body!

We went out and back to Cafferty parking/ camping from Torey, stopping on the return to hike down to the creek.
We picked our way along the creek to the left to a spot deep enough to swim
We scrambled up the hillside back to the trail on our return to Tory parking lot.

Very nice 3 hours of relaxation.

First and deffinately not the last time to High Rocks. My 10 and 11 yr olds didn't want to leave. trails are easy to follow with many variations. Used all trails hike tracker which was a help. Hot day, saw several people along the hike but still a very quiet time.

rock climbing

High rocks is easily my favorite park in bucks county. I've never had a bad time there as rock climbing and swimming are basically right next to each other.

Was sooo cool! Lots of friendly people to help you out if you're lost. Rock climbing is amazing! But is a challenging site being a very athletic person.

Scenic views and nice trails down to the water

Great for kids of you stick to the high trail. Easy to follow.