Harmony Hill

Harmony Hill is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Downingtown, Pennsylvania that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This hike is Red to yellow to green to black to blue. There are many choices between 5 different trails. There is a map at the parking area.

JUst getting back into hiking; good trails, well marked. Very wooded area; some old home foundations; small creek/water area. Seem to be well maintained. All the trails seem to cross each other and at times overlap; if you easily get lost, bring a map. I enjoyed it and will go back

We did the red and yellow trail. Will be going back to do green and blue trail soon. Was a hot day and we had our dog with us so picked a trail that would get us to water soon. It is shaded. didn't see many people on it. that's why I picked it. My son and dog ran it. I think it's one of the best kept trails that I have been on. I would have missed the parking lot if my son wasn't with me. Looked like someone's drive way.

This is a great trail for mid-afternoon on a sunny, hot day as it is almost entirely in the woods. It is an easy down and up trail, with very good markings. Occasionally you may be passed by Mountain Bikers (who help maintain the trails), but it is more often that you see no one over the course of a hike. The slope is mostly gentle to moderate. My dog (who loves to hike with me) likes this course - good creek at the bottom end for a drink. Parking at 1200 Skelp Level road is much less crowded than those along Rt 322.