Green Lane Park Trail

Green Lane Park Trail is a 10.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Green Lane, PA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

The only true loop trail is the 2.5 mile long Orange Loop. The Hemlock Point Trail in combination with the Green Connector trail also makes a nice manageable loop of about 2.5 miles in total. Whitetail Nature Trail is a partial loop partial out and back totaling about 1 mile. The full park circuit involves the red trail (5 miles), the blue trail (7.5 miles), the green connector trail (1.5 miles), and part of the Perkiomen Trail (about a 1.5 mile segment). To complete the entire circuit is about 15 to 16 miles and involves elevation changes from about 210 feet at the lowest point (Crossing Perkiomen Creek below the reservoir) to about 400 feet (Along the blue trail adjacent to Hill Road). Elevation changes along the blue trail are frequent, this is the most demanding trail in the park. The largest single elevation change of 150 feet is traversing north along the green loop trail from where it meets the Perkiomen trail. (210 feet to 360 feet)

Pretty trails, with my favorite being the Red and Honeysuckle trail where we saw lots of wildlife.

A nice hike but not a lot going on. You really have to go inside the actual trail to make it feel like you are hiking and not just walking in your backyard. Boating is a good touch if you interested in doing that.

I live near there and hike there often. Worst place I have ever hiked with my dog ( on a leash ). People don't leash their dogs and I have to protect myself and my dog from from other dogs every time I walk there, one day 3 dogs off the leash came after us. I feel the need to carry a stick for protection. I would not recommend hiking there or walking there to anybody. Go somewhere else this place is unsafe for hiking or walking. I would not give this trail any stars.

Green Lane park is an amazing mix of walking trails, picnic areas, horse and hiking paths. Longer trails take you around the lake while short walking paths lead you around the beautiful wooded areas.
Great place to spend a few hours or a half day.
Nice to have a great place so local to Bucks County, PA.

We just completed the Green Lane Reservoir Trails. It was a lot of fun and great exercise. My suggestion is to park in the lot off of Knight Rd. and start with the blue trail, then connect with the Perkiomen Trail. Take this to the Green connector trail, then to Red trail. You basically go around the entire reservoir. took about 5 hours with a few breaks. It is close to 15 miles or so.

lots of wildlife relaxing