Greefenburg Hill and Conococheague Creek Loop Trail

Greefenburg Hill and Conococheague Creek Loop Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fayetteville, PA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

This was my first time. Was more then I expected. Will definitely be go back for more.

We walked the 2 mile Ramble trail. It was late in the day, so we didn't want to commit to something more than we needed to. This was perfect for that! Very flat, nice scenery, and the fall colors were coming through. If we had more time, we would have wanted more elevation change, but this is perfect for someone who wants a walk in the woods. The only drawback was the sound of the nearby road for pretty much the whole hike.

A great, moderate hike for beginning backpackers. Plenty of water sources and the most difficult parts are not that long. We hiked from Caledonia State Park up the AT and around the loop to Rocky knob trail where we camped the night. We then hiked back for a total of 14 miles. Going back to do the rest!

Walked the 2.0 mile Ramble trail. It is very easy going and easy on the eyes. Highly recommended for those who want a walk in the woods without having to climb.

Took the charcoal hearth trail from the parking lot before you get to the park office. The hike was challenging, as it was pretty steep initially, but was beautiful! My dog appreciated the last leg of the trail which runs beside a little creek-she walked & played in it the entire way! I would definitely recommend this loop trail and will be back to explore others in the park!

My favorite park in the area. Nice variety of trails from easy nature walks to the Appalachian trail head. Always nice to cook out and then hike near the streams and ponds. Great wildlife, too!

Absolutely loved walking these trails! The Appalachian Trail was a steep trail but not too strenuous. Had plenty of picnic areas for families to enjoy. Will definitely be visiting this state park again!