Governor Dick to Dinosaur Rock

Governor Dick to Dinosaur Rock is a 6.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lebanon, Pennsylvania that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Horses are also able to use this trail.

rock climbing

I came to visit my friend in Lebanon with the family, nice weather today, definitely wanted to get out of the house, good place to break a sweat

Great place to hike with the dog or go mountain biking! Climb up the tower for a view of the valleys. Mountain biking is not really for beginners. Previous 1 star review should be removed because if you have some trail experience you can easily ride the entire loop without walking the bike! Beginner rail trail is located across or down the street depending where you park.

My wife, stepson and I did the entire 6.5 mile loop, including a stop at the tower; it was moderately difficult because we hadn't hiked in awhile, however the challenge was enjoyable and the weather was perfect.

Easy access and great trails for hiking. Kids loved it.

If you enjoy walking your bike often this is the trail for you. majority of trail is impassable while mounted on the bike due to high density of roots and loose rocks on the trail. This should not be listed as a bike trail. if it let me, i wouldn't even give it 1 star

Excellent mix of difficulty. Watch when it rains as the rocks are very slick and try to run with lower tire pressures. Everytime I am in town I enjoy these trails. From the Nature Center go trail 15 to 13 to 5 to 9 to 6 to 5 to the end (I think, may have missed one.) Make sure you grab a map at the nature center - it helps a lot!

I wanted a challenge, and I got it. some parts of the trails are easy with small rocks or dirt and others are very difficult with boulders, crevices, and twists and turns. Different trails for different wants and needs...perfect.

Great family fun