Glen Onoko Run Trail

Glen Onoko Run Trail is a 4.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Weatherly, PA that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November.

rock climbing

cave

1 minute ago

Great climb clockwise but we didn't reach the summit. Falls are beautiful and dramatic.

Really fun little hike, the trails weren't marked very well but we made do. Saw several deer, plenty of evidence of coyotes along the top. Probably one of the most enjoyable hikes I've done in Pennsylvania.

Omg! AMAZING! Recommended love taking my 12,11,9 &3 yr olds and spending the day... Safety first is very important

Left early in the morning and got a great parking spot in the shade of the front parking lot. Most difficult part was finding the trail head, but once that was figured out, there were enough orange trail blazes to guide the way. We went the clockwise route, following the waterfalls up, then taking a right at the fire ring. Had a lovely walk through the woods on the way back down.

Beautiful, yet somewhat difficult hike. We had no difficulty following this trail and found it to be very well marked despite what others are saying. We followed the explicit directions as posted here http://www.eastcoasthiker.com/?s=glen+onoko As we entered the park, we saw many people heading in the opposite direction that we did. There were orange blazes on trees and rocks frequently along the trail as we headed up the falls and hiked back down away from the falls. Maybe this was why so many people had difficulty? They hiked up behind and then down the falls, so they didn't see the markers as clearly?

Good hike with beautiful waterfalls.
Only bad thing: it is not marked well,you get lost looking for the next marking.
TIP: Try to find or download a map.

Great place to hike. Beautiful falls

One of the best hikes yet. The waterfall trail was everything I expected. I can definetly see how people can fall to their deaths getting to close to the edge around the waterfalls. Wanted to do the full loop, but unfortunately the wife and I were confronted by one of the biggest blacks bears I have yet to see. It happened to pop out on the trail just past the lookout on the return back down, so we had no choice but to turn around and go back the way we came. Overall, trail was awesome, but very poorly marked.

Poorly marked! it wasn't a bad hike but I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't worried about getting lost. The tree markers are so far apart and we went the wrong way into dead ends and few times because you couldn't see the next marker.

Beautiful weather cool temperature

Awesome hike but poorly marked. Great waterfalls and tons of rock. Here is a review with some important things to look out for.

it was great just once you get past the top of the falls, you have to walk along an access road for some time which isn't the prettiest. And then the trail up on the ridge of the gorge sometimes isn't the most well marked. however the views from up there are phenomenal. would do again. maybe with long pants.

Super fun. Must have appropriate footware!

So fun!!!! Loved it!!!

Went up the trail to the right and came down by the falls.....heck of a workout. Trail wasn't marked to good and went off a couple times but it was worth it. Views from the lookouts were incredible. Coming down along the falls was challenging especially being by myself. You have to pay attention to every single step. The falls were awesome. I got there around 7am and only passed two other people on the trail. Overall this trail is absolutely my favorite so far. I'll be back.

Very slippery, so wear proper shoes!! Very steep going up but rewarding view. Would go back