Glen Onoko Run Trail

Glen Onoko Run Trail is a 4.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Weatherly, PA that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November.

rock climbing

cave

This was not an easy hike but the views were worth the trek!

Fantastic place. Very difficult. Signs everywhere that warn of people dying here. Also ones that say have proper shoes. Lots of climbing. I was dripping in sweat from anxiety. At first going up I was like people die here? I could see how they could get hurt by stupidity but really? The waterfalls are incredible several of them as you go up up up! On the way down? I realized why people die. Experience is required on this hike. If it's your first hike ever don't start here. You need to be focused and have stamina.

an awesome hike with some really great views and scenery

The four mile loop was a great way to go. Everyone else turns back around at the top instead of continuing the trail so on the way down you get some peace and quiet. We will be back for the fall colors!

Beautiful picturesque hike. Be careful. Very steep, my ears were hurting a little at the top! 875ft elevation gain. Trail isn't marked very well but we found our way. Can't wait to go back

Letter Boxing Camped Hiked Tubing
Great place but nicer when school is in session not as many stoner nucklelheads.

Gorgeous falls that you can stand right under and a great overlook! Well worth the arduous climb

Saw deer on the way to the over look!! Such beautiful falls. I'm going back ASAP!! Be careful. There are parts that are very narrow, steep, and slippery.

Great climb clockwise but we didn't reach the summit. Falls are beautiful and dramatic.

Really fun little hike, the trails weren't marked very well but we made do. Saw several deer, plenty of evidence of coyotes along the top. Probably one of the most enjoyable hikes I've done in Pennsylvania.

Omg! AMAZING! Recommended love taking my 12,11,9 &3 yr olds and spending the day... Safety first is very important

Left early in the morning and got a great parking spot in the shade of the front parking lot. Most difficult part was finding the trail head, but once that was figured out, there were enough orange trail blazes to guide the way. We went the clockwise route, following the waterfalls up, then taking a right at the fire ring. Had a lovely walk through the woods on the way back down.