Ghost Town Trail

Ghost Town Trail is a 64 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Armagh, PA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from February until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very well-maintained trail! I travelled from the John Saylor Park in Blacklick to the Scott Glen Bridge around the 12 mile marker and returned back. Very nice views with some history along the way. Chances are you'll encounter some wildlife along the way. I spotted two porcupines crossing the trail and a few deer here and there.

Great for biking. The trail has moderate inclines depending on which way to way. I've ridden Dilltown to Vintondale and Rexis a few different times which is a nice bike ride.

This is another great trail. I only road from Dilltown towards Ebensburg about 15 miles and back. It did rain on us and this cut our ride short. As a side note, I lost a perfectly good cell phone in the porta potty. If you hear one ringing, it's mine!

It always a great trail too walk

It's a decent trail. I've walked the section near Vintondale many times. Yes, I've even done some ghost hunting lol. I just wish that the whole trail had campsites for primitive camping.

Great trail. Lots to see and trail is well kept. Lots of wildlife and places to enjoy the views. It is also neat to see the Eliza furnace and remains of the buena vista furnace.