Frances Slocum State Park Trails Loop

Frances Slocum State Park Trails Loop is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wyoming, PA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and fishing and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cool morning for a Cub Scout hike. Boys did great and had fun. We did a 3 mile hike along the lake and up a short distance into the woods. Did not follow the traditional loop.

I would like to find a nearby place to go bike riding also

Go there often great hiking trails

There is no way the illustrated trail is 7.2 miles and 3.5 hours. More like half of that. The best trails in the park are across the lake, with two trail heads on Green Road - one at the intersection of the main road, and another up the hill aways. That one is always well stocked with trail maps, but if not,you can get them at the park office.

This is an okay little hiking area. I hike here quite often because it is very close by, and friends always seem to want to go here. Otherwise, its not my bag. There is a lake and some forest, but nothing spectacular. There maybe 7.5 miles of trails total, but not on one trail. The longest trail is a little over three miles.

Camping there is fun i like a more areas with trees there's a campfire you can camp their with a camper and a tent there is electric for camper or tent I like it we go every year with our camper there's a pool if it hot and places to have a BBQ or something I like