Evansburg Horse Trail

Evansburg Horse Trail is a 7.2 mile loop trail located near Collegeville, PA that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and horses and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Directions from Collegeville, PA: Take Germantown Pike south a few miles to reach the park. Turn left on Skippack Creek Road. Just a short distance down the road on the left, you will see Equestrian Trailhead Parking.

I just moved to the area so I wanted to check out the park. I wasn't able to find the actual trail until the end of my run. Once I did, I really enjoyed it. When I first started I ran on a pseudo trail around the fields. Beautiful views but no where to really go and high grass. I'll definitely go back now that I know where the actual trail is and out down some miles.

Came here with great company and has a blast. The trails were moderate, but were a ton of fun due to the small footing challenge.
There was a whole lot of horses all over the trails back in Evansburg.
Be careful for horse poop...especially along this trial!
The water appeared very clear and the dog had a blast putting her feet into the water.
Unfortunately, the camera had lost battery so we were unable to take any pictures...we will have to go back again because the park was stunning.

A quiet trail with beautiful scenery. The path gets pretty muddy when it rains so make sure you wear adequate shoes.

We liked it so much! There is hiking trail along river. It's a little bit "wild"(we lost our path couple of times) and wet, but forest is very beautiful. It took us (husband and me, 27y.o.) about 2 hours to close a trail loop, but bridge at the very end was closed, so we had to go all the way back :)