Deer Lakes Park Trail

Deer Lakes Park Trail is a 4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Tarentum, PA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beautiful area

My favorite park for over 20 years; there are many trails and we hike them all year through sun. mud and snow.

Very pleasant. My friends who live here walk in this park often and were nice enough to share it. It was a beautiful November day but we ran out of daylight.

This is one of my favorite place to hike close to my home - I have been here and photographed during every season multiple times and every time It's a spirit re-freshener - My favorite thing is to hike around the upper lake and through the trails that is a frisbee golf course. I bring my dog here when it's not too cold and she loves sniffing out where where the geese have been. This is a clean and safe park - There is a waterfall at the corner of the park and a play place for kids. It's one of my favorite go to's.

Very fun trails. A little technical in some spots which makes for a fun ride.