Core Creek Park Trail

Core Creek Park Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Langhorne, Pennsylvania that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

This is a great place to flat water kayak or canoe lake Luxembourg is about 175 acres in size with small inlets and coves through out. It is also very good for fishing and is stocked with trout annually. Bird watchers will find many different species of birds including a nesting pair of Bald Eagles at the far end of the lake ( PLEASE do not disturb them !! ). There are easy mountain bike trails and horse trails as well

typical walk in the park. I've been here a few times and never had a problem.

Took my son and my dog. Wore them out. Was nice weather, lots of people fishing and doing water sports. Not too many people hiking. Wasn't difficult, just long. Saw alot of deer. A nice afternoon.

I just don't like the mosquitos

Great trail. Mine was about 5 miles though-like it said many options to walk on. Watch out though after a rain it gets very muddy!

The dog is tired and that's good enough for me.

Lovely park,especially with a dog. great scenery. plenty of walking and hills for extra workout if you want

This park is mostly used for fishing and mountain biking.

Great place for trail running and mountain biking or a nice family hike! The trail goes along the lake. I saw fisherman on a few of the docks.

sea kayaking

Great place to rent a boat, walk, jog, picnic, pretty for photos and good for kids and pets

Not much hiking here

It was nice ride! Minus my horse being an ass (just cause he's like that). Very happy with the park. We went in different parts of the lake the park surrounds to cool our horses off. There are certain areas where there were kids that yelled and ran but never came near. Over all I liked my ride and would come back.