Clarion-Little Toby Trail-North

Clarion-Little Toby Trail-North is a 7.8 mile point-to-point trail located near Ridgway, PA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

7.8 miles 229 feet Point to Point

Rail-Trail along the Clarion River in Elk County. (8 miles) The northern section of the Clarion-Little Toby creek trail is crushed limestone surface that for several miles near Carman parallels active rail. There is no fence separating the trail from the rail so show caution.

This is a beautiful walk along a river. I went with my teen kids as an outing while in PA. Within a 1/4 mile we realized this is a bike path but we had our lunch and figured "what the heck". It's a really easy bike path and a walk on a hard compacted, well drained gravel road.

We only went to mile 4 before turning back. We're not super athletic but you'd need to run to get your heart rate up on this trail. We should have brought fishing poles!

I'm not bashing this trail at all. It was very clean with benches and a river. It's well shaded, well maintained, and close to the road. And, as published, easy (my bad; I never used this app before so I went conservative!) I give it 4 stars because it's advertised as easy and it's really nice to be along the river.

It's not a loop, but you can pick up this trail at several points along the way.

My husband who is in a wheelchair and I walked it and it was very easy for him to push, well maintained and beautiful.

Great ride with beautiful views. Kids (5 & 8) loved it. The dogs enjoyed a dip in the river. Trail had picnic tables and benches to take a rest along the way.