Camelback Trail

Camelback Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Stroudsburg, PA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

scenic driving

Camelback Loop 4.5 is a 4.5 mile trail located near Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love this place the view is amazing. Wish it was longer

Did it last Fall of 2014. First day we did Hickory Run, second day this Big Pocono. Enjoyable get away.

Great view! Trails a little short, but it's good for a day hike. Lots of fresh wild berries in the summer

Not accessible! There's a sign of "Road Closed" and no further information available. So we turned back.

Beautiful views

Great views. Good variety of terrains from clear trail to rocky.

Had a blast on this hike, awesome views and generally easy trails. Well marked and cared for trails, will definetly be back in the fall.

beautiful views absolutely loved it. I just wish we could have at least seen deer or something. I would come back anytime.

Great hike. Beautiful views. Bring charcoal and burgers for an after hike meal. Nice grilling stations set up near the parking areas. If you are a camper this is a great area to spend some time in.

I lost an important necklace on the trail yesterday, Oct 31st. Gold chain with a diamond pendant. Offering a reward if you find it. Write back on this trail.

My husband and I hiked the north and part of the south trails. A lot of the trails crisscross each other so we got sidetracked. We hiked in the morning and the bugs were crazy and normally bugs leave me alone - spray yourself. Pretty trails, some steep parts, some flat parts, overall a nice mix of terrain.

Great views! I did part of the South trail and it was very easy, more like a nature walk than a hike. I wish I could have done more but by the time I found a trail it the the middle of the trail. I was confused at first bc this app doesn't seem to take me to accurate starting points and doesn't have the map for the specific trails. If you get lucky when you get there, you can get a trail map. I didn't come across a map until the end of the hike when I passed a different parking lot but having a map will make my next visit better.

Beautiful! On the mountains!

Nice ride to the top of Big Pocono. The view is very nice. Good for bird watching.

Came across this on a NASCAR trip & underestimated the grade and length. Make sure u bring water & lunch too... But the views were great & the trail was well maintained....

Nice scenic views, picnic area with newer grills and picnic tables, had a good day there