Boyce Park Log Cabin Trail Expanded Loop Trail

Boyce Park Log Cabin Trail Expanded Loop Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pittsburgh, PA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is NOT a stroller friendly trail! omg someone wrote that and i had a hard time. me and my kids fell down a hill but a nice man helped us out. we didnt get hurt and had fun. nice trail though! i will go back with the baby carrier.

First timers. This was a fun trail. We had a great time.

Great trail! My dog loves it!!

this trail is Ment for mt. bikes

This is a good trail for me to take my kids on. You don't have to worry about getting lost (if you stay on the main trail) it is jogging stroller friendly AND it is easy.

We go here a lot and I have noticed these strange bees that will come in get in your face and just stare at you. They are super creepy and I am scared of bees to begin with. It has happened several times, so I haven't wanted to go back.

Also in my opinion, it isn't the most sscenic trail. The trees are pretty uggly and repetitive. I mainly go because its the safest trail for my kids

Boyce is relatively scenic, and has tons of smaller trails within the loop. You can choose your level of difficulty, and could hike for hours without seeing the same place twice. Great for biking, too.

Fun single track ride with a lot of side trails. Some good elevation changes and obstacles for the free-rider. I only had a little time to explore but looks promising for the moderate-skilled rider. I parked at the Log cabin but also saw riders parked between the soccer field and shooting range.

Fun trail. Semi under construction this week when I went as they are replacing an old bridge along the trail. There are also other trails by the log cabin as well (ie the outer trail).