Wahclella Falls Trail

Wahclella Falls Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Cascade Locks, OR that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

One of my favorite short hikes in the Gorge. You go through a big canyon to a beautiful water fall.

Quick, easy, and scenic!

a short trail that has everything, views,old growth Douglas fir,geology,and water fall. while you are there don't miss the fish hatchery close by. parking limited

A really beautiful little hike. Easy and very scenic.

Fun hike one of my favorites. Awesome waterfall!

Perfect autumn hike, even for an out-of-shape solo hiker like me. A bit rocky and steep in parts, but worth it.

we read the sign and description that this trail is super easy ...it wasn't to me and too crowded but beauyiful

beautiful waterfall, cliffs, great moss covered rocks and trees, fun cave for my kids, some washout areas if rainy, among my favorite spots. multnomah was nice, but this was 100 x better.

Not a lot of parking! But a great hike for a beautiful view. Says it's a mile one way, but it's a little longer than that. A little rocky but super easy.

An easy out and back hike with great views of Wahclella Falls. Convenient access from the interstate. I would absolutely hike this trail again.

I took my 4 year old son with me on this hike. Really easy gravel path to the first bridge & a little waterfall. After the bridge, it gets very VERY rocky & it's a very narrow trail. We got 3/4 of the way up & could not continue due to the difficulty of trail. My son has hiked many trails as well as I & this is no easy trail. Very high drop offs & lots of wash outs. I would do it again by myself but if you're going to the falls do not being young children.

Also, parking is atrocious! Go early.

Great fun year round