Wahclella Falls Trail

Wahclella Falls Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Cascade Locks, Oregon that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

My boyfriend and I have hiked this multiple times during the summer, one of our favorite easy hikes. Tried to go today, had attachable cleats on our boots and had to turn around. We're not expert hikers by any means, just your typical waterfall enthusiast... you can make it to the first foot bridge no problem but a little farther after that it is very steep snowhill without much of a trail, even
With our cleats we were having trouble getting our footing. We turned around. Don't go try this unless you are a pretty skilled hiker and have proper feet gear. Definitely don't bring pets or kids. Still give it 5 stars cause I LOVE this waterfall during the summer

This is one of my favorite waterfalls in the gorge. I came here on Black Friday when they wave the parking fees and fell in love. It's not a very long hike, but has enough incline to make you feel like you're doing something.

Short little hike through a beautiful canyon! The end point is simply majestic! Catch it in the snow while you can. Pretty slippery, I'd recommend spikes but not snow shoes. Too uneven for snow shoes. This might be my new favorite hike. :)

Just hiked this trail (January 2nd, 2017). This hike was very icy! Make sure to have shoes with good traction. Other than that, this was a beautiful and short hike. Waterfall at the end is gorgeous.

One of my favorite short hikes in the Gorge. You go through a big canyon to a beautiful water fall.

Quick, easy, and scenic!