Tualatin River Trail

Tualatin River Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tualatin, OR that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

whitewater kayaking

nice walk near the river

Very easy nice stroll

Peaceful and pretty walk that was easy.

Walked from Cook Park (on the north side of the river) west to the end of the trail at 108th ave. Not much to see. Can't even see the river most of the time. And then back east to Durham Park off Boones Ferry. Very crowded in the Summer. Not sure why this trail doesn't show up on the map.

sea kayaking

This was my first time using all trails. I guess I should of researched a bit more since I was surprised to spend nearly the entire time on sidewalks and a significant time on busy streets. However the entire route was safe and doable for my dog and I so thank you!

canoeing

Kera (my b.f.f ) and i went to the Tualatin River the kayaking together it was so awesome that we walked the trail and then started kayaking which made us so happy that we stayed there for 2 hours the only thing bad was that the water was freezing that day and so was the air ...karry