Tom McCall Point Trail

Tom McCall Point Trail is a 3.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near The Dalles, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from April until October.

ok, possible to see Hood and Adams on a clear day.

Beautiful views and great wild flowers in late spring.

Nice walk! I want to go when flowers are blooming and meadows are full of wild flowers but it was beautiful

Great view at the top.. bald eagles flying over a viewscape of Mt. Hood.

It was a beautiful hike up to a 900 ft view point. We really enjoyed looking at the many wildflowers and birds!!!

It is more than an upwards climb than anticipated. The views are worth the climb!!!

no dogs here or on the lower trail Rowena plateau bummer but gorgeous drive and wildflowers I loved this hike I'm afraid of heights so it got kind if scary but the flowers wow hikes this in April combined with the plateau good hike. This one is one marked hard that I thought was much easier than clackamas river trail that s marked moderate lol

Gorgeous quick 3.1 mile hike. I highly recommend to go in mid-to late April. We went in May and the bright yellow flowers were mostly dead despite being peak season for flowers. Overall, I highly recommend this hike.

Spring flowers make for gorgeous hike. Probably a 4 star if the flowers weren't in bloom. Can be windy.

This was a beautiful hike. We had read elsewhere it was flat, this trail although lacks rocks-is most definitely not a flat hike. The switchbacks have a decent incline. We did have a tick problem.

Beautiful views and great for a light afternoon hike. There's not a lot of shade and I did spot a rattlesnake so be on the lookout!

A great hike on a lovely day. It should be noted that DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED. It was also very windy all the way up. I wish I'd brought something my ears.

It's a little difficult as you make the climb but it is very beautiful and worth the climb.

Actually a little over 2 miles one way to the top. Views of Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams from top. Balsamroot, Grandma's Pincushion, Indian Paintbrush, Desert Parsley!

couldn't find it

Beautiful views, quiet, lots of flowers and this is just the beginning of the bloom. Easy home that gets a little more steep close to the viewpoint, but not bad at all. A really good workout and gorgeous views all around.