Tom Dick and Harry Mountain Trail

Tom Dick and Harry Mountain Trail is a 6.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Government Camp, Oregon that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible from May until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Until Mirror Lake there is not much snow on the trail, but after that, there is so much snow on the trail, but it is still amazing and so much fun.

My husband and I moved to Oregon from Chicago back in March 2016. We are not avid hikers by any means and the Mirror Lake Loop was recommended to us by a co-worker. Once we completed that we continued on to the Tom Dick and Harry Mountain Trail and I am so happy we did! The surprise factor of the view gave me goosebumps! We went in July and it was a totally clear day. Some portions of the trail were a little freaky (again not an experienced hiker) with some rocky edges and narrow paths, but TOTALLY worth it. Definitely want to venture out more often!!

Very accessible hike. We went in late November. Lots of snow, but no need for snowshoes. Incredibly beautiful.

Easy and enjoyable :) a bit slippery now that it's almost December, and definitely some big chunks of snow/ice falling out of the trees that I had to watch out for.

One of my favorite hikes of the year! I have to say I completed this one already back in May, when there was still a little bit of snow on the way to the summit. We were actually only planning to do the Mirror Lake loop, but decided to add the hike towards the summit. It was the best decision ever. Such a great hike with an amazing reward at the end: a 360 degrees view overlooking all of the surrounding mountains - dominated by Mt. Hood - and even Mt. Jefferson to the south. Truly a amazing hike that I can recommended to everybody. Especially on a clear day!

I did this hike for the first time this past Monday 9/12/16. Beautiful views! Easy hike too, & that's coming from someone who is not physically fit.

Fantastic 5 mountain view at summit on a clear day.

Awesome trail with a great reward.

One of my favorites!! The view is unmatched!!

It was amazing, once you reach to the top on a clear day you will see 5 mountains.

Beautiful views! One I would definitely recommend!

A little overcrowded on the hike up to Mirror Lake but thins out a bit past there to Tom Dick and Harry ridge for beautiful views north and south.

love this hike. have done it several times even in snow.

Very beautiful hike I recommend going early because it does get a little crowded

Went very early morning to watch the sunrise. Such a beautiful site! The lake was my favor part. Will go back!