Three Sisters Loop Trail

Three Sisters Loop Trail is a 32 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Blue River, OR that features beautiful wild flowers and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

Beautiful trail. I'll do it again

This was a great loop hike. I would rate it in the moderate category rather then easy. I guess it would depend on how much time you have. Plan your trip carefully as there is no camping in the burn section.

Nice loop trip. I went counter-clockwise. There's no camping in the burn area on the East and Northeast parts of the loop, so be prepared for that. There's no water in the 6.1 miles between Matthieu Lakes and White Glacier Creek. Camped the last night at Sister's Mirror lake, which was lovely.

One of the best backpacking areas that I have ever seen. You cannot have fires at Obsidian Springs, but camping nearby is a great idea because the water is the best I've ever tasted and doesn't need to be filtered! Absolutely beautiful every step of the way.