Spirit Falls Trail

Spirit Falls Trail is a 0.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Oakridge, Oregon that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

This was my favorite of the three. You get really close to the falls that you get pretty wet.

Lovely short hike. The falls are spectacular!! Definitely worth going to. Might as well go to the other two falls in the surrounding area as well since you'll be so close

hike was short but the view was amazing

Beautiful falls

Easy hike and sooooo BEAUTIFUL!

easy hike, great views of a unique waterfall. water was flowy and the dirt was dirty, 9/10 would hike again.

well, it would have been beautiful I'm sure, but the road we were on forest road 542-544 just was too overgrown. I was excited to go with my three kids and it was too scary once we reached only .5 miles from the trail. major bummer. we had to turn back and go to our regular river spot to cheer them up.

quick easy hike...drive was far but there are other waterfalls in the area.

This was a amazing trail & hike. easy hike in & out! Love that you can get close the falls!

Short paved ADA-accessible trail. Great for if you've got friends or family with mobility issues who want to hike to a picturesque waterfall.

Long drive, short hike but rewarding view and the chance to cool your feet in the water just after it spills over the edge. We'll be back.

Absolutely beautiful!! There's even a picnic table so you can have your lunch out there while taking in the scenery. If it wasn't so cold I would have gotten in the water....get there early, less people.

Incredible falls and river. You can even hike to the top of the falls on a more steep and difficult trail for an incredible view.