Spirit Falls Trail

Spirit Falls Trail is a 0.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Oakridge, OR that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

27 minutes ago

easy hike, great views of a unique waterfall. water was flowy and the dirt was dirty, 9/10 would hike again.

well, it would have been beautiful I'm sure, but the road we were on forest road 542-544 just was too overgrown. I was excited to go with my three kids and it was too scary once we reached only .5 miles from the trail. major bummer. we had to turn back and go to our regular river spot to cheer them up.

quick easy hike...drive was far but there are other waterfalls in the area.

This was a amazing trail & hike. easy hike in & out! Love that you can get close the falls!

Short paved ADA-accessible trail. Great for if you've got friends or family with mobility issues who want to hike to a picturesque waterfall.

Long drive, short hike but rewarding view and the chance to cool your feet in the water just after it spills over the edge. We'll be back.

Absolutely beautiful!! There's even a picnic table so you can have your lunch out there while taking in the scenery. If it wasn't so cold I would have gotten in the water....get there early, less people.

Incredible falls and river. You can even hike to the top of the falls on a more steep and difficult trail for an incredible view.

Great falls not far from Eugene.

Spirit falls was easy and very pretty, had a nice picnic area. Moon falls was a little drive away from Spirit falls but also very pretty and a nice hike.

Easy, peaceful hikes to the bottom of each waterfall. The hike back up from spirit falls is a little more difficult. Both hikes are short and sweet. I went on a Wednesday and was the only person on the trail. Would do this hike again to experience the beauty of these powerful waterfalls again.

Very cool experience!

We'll maintained trail and road it's always best to see waterfalls during rainy seasons you will get the best flow little bit muddy in March but as you can tell from the pictures very impressive fall . It's cool you can stand right at the base

Gorgeous trail although I wasn't a fan of the road leading up to it. Loved the falls and had a good time - very easy trail although is very muddy which is expected. Next time I'll hike to moon falls :)

After 3 attempts, we finally found moon falls. Was it ever worth it! Long drive, well maintained gravel road, but totally worth it. Even the drive had amazing views (we took 58). Moon falls is a very short "hike" from the parking area - well maintained trail and my kids (1 & 3) were able to walk almost all of it except for a few steep spots. My advice to others seeking Moon, Spirit, and Pinard falls - do not use directions from websites. Plug coordinates into your GPS.