Siltcoos Lake Trail

Siltcoos Lake Trail is a 3.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Westlake, OR that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Mix of twists, turns, bumps, and short, steep, rideable climbs.

did this with the mtb today, solid rub. a lot of climbs and fun down slopes. pretty technical with the roots and rocks abound.

Beautiful scenery!

Nice trail over all. A few unexpected roots on tight corners, but was having so much fun, I rode it twice!

this trail was awesome. hit it with the mountain bike. it is a pretty technical trail. kind of slow but the views makeup for how rough it was.

A very reasonable hike in for a night away. The mosquitoes were plentiful in late May, and we wish we would have brought a fishing rod because the bass fishing looked good. Completely enjoyable forest and lake views.

nice fun trail

My first real forest hike. I was in total awe. Beautiful trees and my guide was an old friend retired from the forest service. I learned so much on this easy trail.

Nice easy trail just south of Florence. Beautiful forest views.

Awesome trial.