Salt Creek - Diamond Creek Falls Trail

Salt Creek - Diamond Creek Falls Trail is a 5.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Oakridge, Oregon that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible from June until October.

Just completed today- wonderful trail!! The falls are stunning in the snow. It was my first time snowshoeing and I didn't have any issues, besides a couple of really narrow parts in the trail. I also had to park .5 miles from the trailhead due to the gate being closed.

I went 12/12/16 and went snowshoeing for the first time and it was awesome!! I went about 8 miles the Falls were covered in snow ( I've uploaded pics ) Check out my journey on Instagram @ Robdoesitall

Just beautiful

Good quick hike off side of Hwy 58 just East of Oakridge. Pretty forest hike and nice waterfall views.

Easy little trail. Only went to the salt creek falls. Had the folks with me so we did not go to the diamond falls.
But still nice

Just okay. Diamond Creek falls are cool but the rest of the trail is pretty uninteresting with a lot of noise from the highway and train tracks. It's fine if you are in the area anyway, but definitely not worth going out of your way.

Short simple hike. Well maintained trail but with some moderate traffic. Splendid views of the falls can be seen from many angles.

Good hike. Trails are nicely marked. Mosquitos are terrible so bring bug spray!!! Got caught in a thunderstorm but it was cool. Did this hike with my dog and he had fun playing in the creek. Salt creek trail was super busy but we had the diamond falls trail to ourselves.

easily do-able. breathtaking views. didn't want to leave. a picnic is a great idea. would not recommend bringing young children.