Puck Lake Trail

Puck Lake Trail is a 4.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Klamath Falls, OR that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, birding, and horses and is accessible from June until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

in August the lake is teeming with frogs. my kids loved it so much. even though the hike is difficult for kids it's not too much. there were quite a few downed trees though.

Hike on 9-21-2013 starting at 1:15pm. The temperature was around 48 degrees and it had been raining earlier. We hit our timing just perfect and remained dry the entire hike. No one was on the trail except my friend Diana and I with my 2 Australian Cattle Dogs. This was a very nice hike with just a gradual incline. The beginning has rocks in the trail then turns into a nice dirt path. Puck Lake is a very clear lake. ***All the directions I have seen and read say to turn on road 3484, but it is signed 3584.***

Off leash dog friendly. Perfect quick hike or jog.

Good hike for a short day. Puck lakes are beautiful!