Natural Bridges Cove - North Island Viewpoint (China Beach) Trail

Natural Bridges Cove - North Island Viewpoint (China Beach) Trail is a 0.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Brookings, OR that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October.

Short and sweet. Only went to the first look out. Was foggy for us but it was still beautiful.

Nice little walk. I've never done it without doing some of the trails north or south. Great to go in there and hike to Arch rock.

We did this hike a while back and it was just beautiful!

We didn't get the chance to take much of a hike as the trail down to the bridges were closed. There are birds nesting so who knows when that trail will be opened. It was beautiful views from what we Did get to see.

Great views beautiful

Enjoyed this trail a lot! Great views of the ocean, beaches and all the coast has to offer. We took our dog, and he did great, the beach was his favorite part! We didn't go down the trail to the arches as it was fenced & closed due to dangerous conditions according to signs.

Great views of the ocean and other rock formations.

Fabulous views of rock formations along the southern Oregon coast.

One of my favorite Oregon Coast spots, the biggest problem in this area is getting the awesome views without the fog! Park at the natural bridge tunout where you will find the trailhead at the southend of the parking lot. When you take the trail down toward the arches if you chose to stay left and go down the steep trail to the arch be forwarned the crossing of the arch is harder then it looks from above espiecially if it's cold and wet (like all the time) and the sea below you looks angry! I wouldn't suggest crossing the arch but many braver ones have! If you follow the well traveled trail South it will take you to China Beach another beautiful place. I'm sorry I can't seem to find my pics for here right now, when I find them I'll post it.