National Creek Falls Trail

National Creek Falls Trail is a 0.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Tiller, OR that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from May until October.

fly fishing

Nice, remote waterfalls. When I went there was no one around maybe because it isn't that easy to find and it is out of the beaten path. There is parking for about 5 cars or so. The trail is not perfect and you will need to go around/over a couple obstacles. There is a tiny space at the bottom. more than 2-3 people would be a crowd but the water is at ankle level.

amazing

It was a beatiful place to visit. Great for a quick stopover. Not much of a hike, though.

Enjoyed the short walk with my 7 year old. Beautiful falls. There is a perfect spot to view / have lunch off trail at top of falls.

Not to difficult of a trail nice waterfall at the end.

Short beautiful hike, we went on thanksgiving day, cold partly frozen ground. Waterfall is lovely though. Worth the 20 minute hike on the way out of crater lake.

I am not sure why this says it is in Tiller, Oregon. The location is about 70 miles away by road. It is located about 11 miles north of Union Creek. This is a short trail that has switch backs and is downhill to National Creek Falls. I enjoy this waterfall so much, I have been 3 times. There was one time that I went that the mosquitos were swarming like crazy so I took 2 pictures then headed back up the trail. Since the way in is downhill, the way back is all uphill.