Mirror Lake Loop Trail

Mirror Lake Loop Trail is a 4.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Government Camp, Oregon that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A mellow and easy forest hike or snowshoe a little over a mile west of Government Camp. Easy and for everyone, this hike gets you to mirror lake and offers fantastic views of Mt. Hood.

If you are looking for a nice easy winter hike, you should check out this trail. It's a must-see in winter!

What an amazing lake and the views are incredible!

wonderful, just enough to make ya sweat

We hiked on a cloudy day, but the lake was beautiful and serene. I'm sure the view is incredible on a clear day. This was a pretty easy hike I'd like to try again on a clear day.

This hike is not worth it on cloudy days.

beautiful!

My sister and I hiked this trail and loved it. We are not experienced hikers yet and didn't quite understand the going uphill part of the trail. We took it on like champs though and when we saw the lake, all that hard work become worth it!

Great hike to a tiny lake. The trail climbs for a bit then loops around the lake. There's some rocks and narrow one way bridges/walkways so be very careful.

Nice incline on the way up that gets your heart rate going just a bit! I'd recommend packing a lunch and making a picnic out of it. Great view of the lake and lots of neat little spots lay out and enjoy the afternoon.