Milo McIver State Park Loop Trail

Milo McIver State Park Loop Trail is a 5.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Estacada, OR that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This route will take you on a great hiking trail, a bat loop trail, and even a horse trail along the Clackamas River. While you are in the southern section take the time to check out the fish hatchery, the dam, and also take a stroll down to the river there as well.

Awesome place to ride

me and my son will definitely go back

fun hike, but signage is very poor.

Lots to explore

Great fun camping. Had the worst group next to us super super loud at 5am packing to leave

This was a nice hike. We started at the Dog Creek Trail, but like other reviewers, got somewhat off-track. The trail was a little muddy (late June), but manageable. The trail goes through wooded areas, over creeks, near the fishery, and aside wide open fields with wild flowers. It was an easy hike for my teenagers, a little challenging for me (recuperating from longterm illness). We intended an easy 2 mile hike, however, ended up doing somewhere between 4 and 5 miles on the horse trails.

This state park is very nice. 36 hole disc golf course. I only did the first 18 (2x). If your a disc golfer you want to check this course out. Well marked and maintained. Also a good mix of open drives and wooded putts