Marshall Park Trail

Marshall Park Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Portland, Oregon that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Kind of a lame "walk". No signage, had no idea where to go. Took a path that led to the sewage and then up to the main road. Had no idea where to go, there were like 5 different paths. It's nice for a morning walk if you live in the area, otherwise would not recommend.

Nice cool and shaded park on a hot day but the lack of signage is really confusing. So many offshoots of trails and no idea where they lead. Took my dog there and followed a trail hoping to be looped back to the parking area but it led me to bones ferry road...so whatever trail we were on was not a loop.

the trail is not kept well

Very fun and easy!! Perfect for a full family with kids! My wife and I walked around all the trails and there were some cool forest and creek views. However, some parts gets a little too close to some houses and takes away a little bit of the nature aspect. We did not see a waterfall either like it said.

Beautiful sceneries and moderate climbing overall good environment

It was a really nice park. There would be parts that would be considered hike, but some of it just felt like a walk. It was really close to streets and you could hear a lot of traffic so it wouldn't be my normal hiking area. I couldn't find the waterfall at all, I don't think there is one. There is a creek but that's about it.