Leach Botanical Gardens

Leach Botanical Gardens is a 1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Portland, OR that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Leach Botanical Garden is a nice walking trail that takes you through different habitats and offers plant definitions for naturalists and outdoor enthusiasts alike.

It's a nice little walk when everything is in bloom. I only go there when the flowers are out.

Great place and nice volunteers.

This trail was not at all what I had expected. Maybe it was the time of the year we had gone, but it seemed like a very short loop in a neighborhood type setting. Through the trees you can see houses which are filthy. There are several smaller trails that trickle off of it that have dead ends. Upon reading that this was a remarkable place to visit my spouse and I had taken an hour drive to get there. I wouldn't recommend this "trail" to anyone wanting to take in nature's beauty.

It closes it's gates at 4pm.

Nowhere close to a mile, but a pleasant stroll and a nice creek. The creek had recently flooded when I was there, and was still very high, which made it even more interesting.