Hug Point Trail

Hug Point Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Tolovana Park, OR and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

beach

Beautiful but confusing GPS to a trailhead seems mostly beach we almost walked all the way to haystack rock and all the side trails to lookout still didn't seem like 3 miles

Beautiful and easy.

Nice and quiet. One of the most beautiful places in Seaside.

I'd hardly call it a hike--it's more like an amazing giant park. Went with my fam and another; five grown ups and 6 kids total and had the best time of the fall here in 2013. Oh did I mention it's amazing?

Really a very nice peaceful flat hike. All sand hiking with our shoes off and getting some beautiful rocky ocean views. Plenty of fun little caves to explore and coves to have a fire in if you care to after. Even a few geocaches nearby.

Hug Point is a beautiful place to explore and have fun. There are some caves, and waterfall, and good tide-pooling. Very fun for families

This is place is so beautiful that my wife and I actually got married on the beach here. There are lots of sea stack rocks, tide pools, and some caves that you can explore. Make sure to come at low tide as many areas are inaccessible if the tides are in.