Hobart Bluff

Hobart Bluff is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Ashland, Oregon that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from May until November.

My new favorite hiking trail. Me and my friend brought our dogs and I brought my camera. Watched the sunset from the top and brought my camera along too! Got some great shots during golden hour. Beautiful view and not too hard!

great Hike.

Nice hike! Narrow trail but well maintained. I like how it connects to the PCT. Fun hike.

Hiking along the PCT and meeting other PCT hikers is the best part. Views are gorgeous.

Breathtaking views ❤️

Nice easy hike. Good views of the mountains. Heavily trafficked the day I went. Lots of families with small children. Great to see all those kids getting outside!

Good one for two dogs and a two-legged! Great location, lots of other hikers, typical pummy silt, people not burying dog crap or taking the prudent route and stinky as well as possibly dukey-spreading, packing the logs out in a bag? Have dog take care of fecal remains, PLEASE!!!!

Beautiful hike! The top has beautiful views of Mt Ashland, Mt McGlouthlin , and even Mt Shasta. Great views on the way up and down!

I recommend this hike for sunrise & sunset watching! Absolutely breath taking view. Easy hike.

Gorgeous! Absolutely amazing! Mt Shasta to the south! Mt McLoughlin to the north! Pilot Rock and Mt Ashland in between to the west! Loved it!

Great hike. about 50 minutes with only a few very minor technical sections. Views of Mt Ashland, Shasta and Mt McLaughlin from the bluff. Also, get to stroll along the PCT.

Easy hike and very grown with vegetation. Once you hit the 0.5 mark it begins to get somewhat steep. Nothing very challenging but a good workout. Recommend to anyone that is looking for a causal hike. Some parts of the trails are a little overgrown but nothing too serious.

Nice easy hike with a steep incline towards the end. Ends in beautiful views though.

A nice easy day hike.

Love this hike! Beautiful views and pretty easy. Well worth going to this one. Will do this again.

Nice trail, short, but offering panoramic views of several peaks- ashland, shasta, and pilot rock. Caught a great sunset as my wife, myself, and our pup were the only ones on the trail.

We took the Pacific crest from Green springs Rd. To Hobart bluff and it was just over 7 miles