Fuji Mountain Trail

Fuji Mountain Trail is a 7 mile out and back trail located near Oakridge, OR that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking.

I did the short 3 mile trail. There was still some snow but not so much we couldn't easily find the trail. Mosquitos are out already but we're ok if you kept moving. View was amazing!

Get a good forest road map...I missed the hike by prob 1/2 a mile the first time there. When I went back I was happy I did. Hike was relatively easy and short and uncrowded. Was a clear day and the views amazing!!! Could see Mt Hood all the way down to Mt Thielsen. Practically could reach out and touch Diamon Peak and great views of Waldo Lake and other lakes and such. Wonderful place to just sit in awe of what beauty we have here!

I completed the shorter version consisting of three miles round trip. The trail was moderate to easy with a gentle grade. The primary views were of Waldo lake, The Three Sisters and great shot of Diamond Peak. Lots of exploring to be done in this area.

Bring a map. It is east to get confused finding the trailhead on road 5883 due to the roads being poorly marked if marked at all.