Fort Stevens State Park Trails

Fort Stevens State Park Trails is a 9.2 mile loop trail located near Hammond, OR and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, road biking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Don't like that the bike trail gets locked at 6pm. We had to bike the 4miles around to get back to the car.

The hiking trails are great but this year the mosquitoes are horrible. Even if you have bug spray on they buzz your ears (quite annoying).
The historic trail is my favorite.

Nice combination of paved trails throughout the campground. My brother and I hiked from a nearby neighborhood and walked into the campground. I wish there'd been a clearer route in for pedestrians (or at least signs stating how many miles it would be to the campground or water). We snagged the bike trail under a bridge and headed for the fort. We were able to wander around the fort for quite a bit before heading back. I think we walked about 7 or 8 miles that day. All relatively flat and smooth terrain (pavement).

Great (free) wwII museum

Lovely miles of bike trails, deserted on sunny day in November . Abandoned military stuff to look at, deer, some beach views, mossy coastal scrub forest. I'd do this again, but not on weekend and not in summer - most likely would be too many people to be enjoyable biking

While this is a very easy and beautiful trail, I was hoping for a bit more. You have to be careful do to the fact that you share this trail with lots of bikes and kiddos can be a bit absent minded when it comes to their surrounding. I still give it three stars because of the wildlife that was visible and the trail is very accessible.

Just finished a week long camping trip here. Great location, with a lot to do. Bring bikes if possible because there are a lot of biking trails. One of largest campgrounds in USA and very busy. Almost all sites have utilities and are NOT very private at all, which was the biggest (and only) disappointment of the trip. Tons of stuff to do on the Oregon Coast in that area, and the shipwreck, beach, Fort and museum were all great.

Really neat place. So much to do here. Loved exploring the barracks.

One of my favorite coastal campgrounds witth plenty to do and see and lots of hiking trails to enjoy. This park is best in the off season IMHO

Fort Stevens is a variety ride. There is beach access and Rocks to climb, Bike riding trails, and animals, galore. Oh and if you are into the haunted side of the word, there is the barracks. It is a great world here to explore and learn.