Crescent Beach Trail

Crescent Beach Trail is a 2.1 mile out and back trail located near Cannon Beach, OR. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and walking.

beach

Nice 2.5 mile hike round trip. The way there seems a lot longer than 1.25 miles.. moderate hike, slippery in places, lot of beautiful scenery. Ends at a beautiful secluded beach. My teenagers and I were the only ones there on a Saturday.

Amazing views and a secluded trail to a quiet and beautiful beach spot. Steep dissent right before you hit the beach, lots of switchbacks but worth it for the privacy of the beach. Quiet compared to Indian Beach just to the north.

Was going to do the Clasthop Trail but couldn't find it, so I did this one instead! Great trek thru the woods, lots of trees and roots to hop over. Not too steep, but not too flat, just about perfect. As far as I can tell this trail is the only way down to Crescent Beach, which makes it a secluded spot. I was running out of time, so I didn't go all the way to the beach, but next time I'll come prepared and make a day of it!

This is my new favorite stop! My wife and I came here 4th of July weekend. Canon beach was packed. I was worried. The trail was beautiful. Such great views. Lots of cliffs but not too scary. When we got to the beach there was only one other couple. They left and we had the whole beach to ourselves!! It was the best beach experience.

Absolutely beautiful!! Was a little bit of a wait getting into the park, but well worth it!!

Awesome trail from Ecola Point parking lot, just when u think it is taking you away from the ocean, you will come to a clearing and a trail leading down, then you will see the sign to Cannon Beach/ Crescent Beach and Ecola Point! A little steep, but nothing too dangerous

This is by far my favorite Oregon coast beach, though this weekend we cleaned up some other people's trash. If you visit, please clean up after yourself.

Beautiful wooded trail that drops down onto a secluded stunning beach. The trail was super muddy in spots, but the hike was totally worth it. We took our 2 boys ages 7 and 10, and they had a blast. The trail is steep in places with some fabulous views from up high. I would definitely do this one again!

Fantastic views with a beach to reward you at the end! Very muddy with some steep parts, so be careful!

Went down this trail then out around Ecola Point and back at extreme low tide a few years back. A great little trail full of fond memories.

Great secluded beach and fairly easy hike but uneven and tougher for little kids or elderly. Not muddy at all in July.

Still very muddy trail. Make sure to wear clothes and shoes that you won't mind getting wet and dirty. The trail is overgrown so when you walk through the trail you get really wet from the brush! The ranger said that they have been waiting for it to stop raining so they can do maintenance on this trail. Regardless, this trail is still very enjoyable. Lots of Forrest, wildflowers, berries, snails to see and goes down to the beach. Very beautiful start to finish!

Good trail. Really muddy in March, but still doable. Beautiful views.

I hadn't been on this trail for about5 yrs. since we were here last there is changes in the beach. More erosion. Less tide pools, and marine life. I was sad to see it had changed so much. Trail was in good shape. Good trail for dogs.