Cooper Mountain Nature Park

Cooper Mountain Nature Park is a 2.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Beaverton, OR that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips.

Well marked several routes with varying steep grades decent views

No dogs?? Meh

Great view, grand girls loved.

I love this trail especially in cold, rainy winter days. The lack of tall trees for shade make the trail quite hot in the summer.

Great hike in town. Easy access, and great views.

I go up here at least once a week since I live by it. It's a very easy hike, more of a walk to me. Nice views, and relaxing. It can get pretty busy but still it's very nice.

Nice hike. Some steep uphill areas.

This was my first hike this season. Loved the nice trails, and easy access. Would definitely recommend this spot for a quick pick me up. Nice facilities for kids as well. Great location for people in the western suburbs.

Trails are in great condition & the views are amazing... Even on a cloudy day. You start off at the parking lot on top of the hill & make your way down. Then it gets tough... Well depending on who you are. I'm pretty over weight & out of shape so I took a few breathers but the hike got done.

It really is great for anyone. I see kids on it all the time & I once saw an old couple using walkers. Great hike.

The trail is nice and wide and is made of sand and gravel. Easy to walk with some elevation changes. It is a quick walk.

Nice easy trail with good views. Good to go with kids. There's a pond along the trail and play area at the trailhead.

Decent trail. Very good for children. No pets allowed

Really nice wildlife habitat nestled in the suburbs.