Cathedral Hills Trail System

Cathedral Hills Trail System is a 3.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Grants Pass, OR that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

The Cathedral Hills Trail System is locate just outside the City of Grants Pass. It is a haven for hiking,mountain biking, and horseback riding enthusiasts. The park includes many loop trails and natural areas among its 400 acres of Douglas fir and Ponderosa pine forest.

I love this trail system. I did this with my husband and kiddos and we did the more difficult trail. My kiddos had no problems doing the trail. We plan on making this a regular trail.

Great for hiking and biking!

This was a wonderful hike with my good friend Sarah. I'd had never completed one of the trails before but did a full 2.7 miles today.

Love these trails. I've been hiking them since I was little (before they were officially a trail system). There is a lot of poison oak so be careful. Watch out for Mt. bikers. There are all kinds of trails that go off the beaten path but be careful with those too, you may end up in someone's backyard. Otherwise a very easy-moderate hike and safe. Have fun and happy hiking!

Great hike! So many routes to take, I could spend hours there!
While my boyfriend and were hiking we found a key fob for a Chevrolet. I have turned it in to the city of Grants Pass Police department. I hope this gets to who ever lost it and you can reclaim it.

Nice hike

Wonderful spring walk. Green and wild flowers every step of the hike.
Mountain bikers are a bit possessive near the top.
Bring water, and your favorite dogs.

lots of great trails of varying difficulty. beautiful wildflowers. quiet trails, close to town.

beautiful!

Awesome

Great place for walking, hiking, mountain biking, or running, or just relaxing with your dog.

Great little hike close to Grants Pass. Nothing too strenuous, but lots of trails to explore. If I'm ever in the area again, I'll definitely go again.

Great nearby trails.

Awesome trail system! Many loops of various lengths and difficulties.

This trail provides all levels of hiking biking and horse back riding. This is my go to hike if my time is limited. It is beautiful and well maintained. An incredible jewel right in our back yard.

I love this trail system, easy to difficult..gets your heart rate up and what a view! This is definitely a trail to take the family on, your dog or just you. It is well maintained and lots of birds and lizards to see. Careful where you step, there are horses on some of the trails and watch for mountain bikers as well. You will have a choice of hikes from easy to difficult, so there is something for everyone!