Kite Trail to Bison Trail Loop

Kite Trail to Bison Trail Loop is a 6.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Indiahoma, Oklahoma that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From I-44 take Highway 49 (exit 45). Go west 10 miles to the Refuge gate. If coming from Highway 62, take Highway 115 (Cache exit) north to the Refuge Gate.

Nice walk. Lots of bison and longhorns. Nice scenery. I'm from the sierras and it gave me some remembrance of that type of terrain. Most of if easy but a few areas where some cardio is required.

Beautiful trail! Make sure you see the 40 foot hole.

It was awesome! I loved it! I'll be back soon!

Pretty awesome! Take plenty of water.

it was a nice hot day out. made for an excellent hike

We had fun on the trails. Next time we will go a month earlier. It got hot in the areas blocked by the breeze but we enjoyed it! Lots of wild garlic growing all over. Didn't see any wildlife on this trip except lizards everywhere.

It was a nice trail the waterfalls were amazing

Such a fun hike. We saw so many wild flowers and wildlife. It was a nice challenge but so scenic. The water crossings are fun! Trail was nicely marked! We felt accomplished at the end!

it's good family challenge