Ghost Coon Trail

Ghost Coon Trail is a 1.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Colcord, OK that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Ghost Coon Trail takes you through prairie areas, along a bluff, past a small dam and lake and then joins up with the Dripping Springs Trail where you head up the steep and rocky trail. It branches off to the right before crossing the bridge and continues back to where it started.

It was really nice! Probably not taking the 3 hour drive again definitely not worth the drive. But if your around the area why not stop and check it out!

Cool enough to check out while you're there.

Nothing majorly awesome but a nice little hike. My boys loved it because my husband is a coon hunter and we love being outside in nature. Over all we love all of Natural Falls.

Short trail, as are all in the park. Much less crowded than the others. Not very well-marked, but hard to get lost here. There are some nice views of the "holler" in areas. I would do this again, but I would not go out of my way to get there.

It was fairly average. There was nothing special about this trail.

Average. Not the best trail at the park, not much scenery, very flat. The nice part, it was very quiet and considerably longer than the other trails (but still pretty short). People tend to congregate at the falls, lots of noisy kids running around everywhere. This was the quietest trail by far, which I (and mt dog) enjoyed. He gets scared around rowdy kids. I'd go again.

This is a very easy prairie style trail. Not exactly our families favorite style of hike and therefore not highly rated. This IS an accessible trail with minimal hazards.

Trail was very non descript. Something to do if your bored. The Natural falls is definately the attraction at the park. There are other trails at the park which are more worth your time.