Dripping Springs Trail

Dripping Springs Trail is a 0.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Colcord, OK that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Dripping Springs Trail features the 77 ft. tall falls, the parks main attraction. There is also a spring along this trail, a small fishing lake, bluffs, and it follows a creek. Part of the trail is paved, most of it has natural surfaces. Be aware that there is a $5 cash entry fee.

Wish the water fall had more water, maybe I just went in expecting more from the falls like the pictures...

Hike was great. We ended up walking around a few other trails but not to full completion. Views are beautiful. This was my first hike outside of my own town.

Falls and streams were fairly dry but it's late in the a season. Had a good walk.

Really cool place

Excellent one day trip, to get out of town.

Beautiful park. Very kid friendly. Hiked part of the Dripping Springs Trail and the Fox Den Trail with my 3 year old right after a heavy rain. The views were incredible. Waterfall can be viewed from the top observation deck and from down below.

First half of the Dripping Springs Trail follows the creek. When we hit the little damn overflow, we took a right, crossed the creek and connected to the Fox Den Trail. The Fox Den Trail was mostly just wooded area. Wish we would of stayed on the Dripping Springs Trail although crossing the stones over the creek was lots of fun.

Highly recommend this hike, especially with kids. The entire park is very family friendly.

I loved this hike. I did the falls trail. It was gorgeous! I did not expect to be blown away but I was. The hike was easy. And there was a lot of scenery with it. It was a short 45 minute in and out but I was sweating on an 80 degree day. I would highly recommend this hike to anyone!

Had a lot of fun took the family only complaint is that when you get to the bottom of the falls there is a top hand rail but no middle one I tried to let my daughter walk around but was afraid she would fall the falls though were absolutely beautiful

Great hike, beautiful waterfall. A must to check out!

Beautiful waterfall. Wish big one has been flowing. This is well maintained short trail.

well maintained, extremely easy and made for tourism.

Only thing to disappoint me was that the big fall wasn't flowing. Still beautiful and fun though.

decent trails with lots of people and foot traffic. nothing too difficult or steep. Saw lots of trash near the creek bed including someones socks, and 3 or 4 water bottles... 5 dollars entrance fee, lots of crying kids, and people smoking on trail.

The hike is relatively short and easy. There is a couple of parts along the trail when you should take your age into consideration. The walk down to the falls has a few rough spots. The falls were beautiful. Although The top fall wasn't flowing when we went to the park it was worth the drive. I suggest going after a heavy rain, and also be prepared to pay a $5 entrance fee.