Draper Lake Mountain Bike Park

Draper Lake Mountain Bike Park is a 6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Oklahoma City, OK that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for trail running and mountain biking and is accessible from May until February. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Visiting from TX. Rode all of the trails here. Not much of a difference between easy and advanced. Just sharper turns. The two black trails I found were poorly maintained. Lots of sand. I'm sure locals are used to it. Tough to control your bike at higher speeds. Overall fun ride but most of it is fairly basic.

Its a great trail for beginners. Probably best to go a day after the rain because it can be pretty sandy so the rain packs it down.

Great place to mountain bike. Could be used to hike, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's really designed for mountain bikers, and it's a solid place to bike.

trails offer a lot to chose from, if you're starting out its great if your advanced there's train for you too. clearly marked and easy to navigate.

Not too technical. Well marked. Good for distance trail run training or non technical mountain biking.

Okay. Not designed for hikers at all.

generally my go to trail. always nice folks, great ride, and there is something for just about everyone out there. nice pinic tables for after the ride, too.

Used to do it all the time with my parents when I was little and still love to do it now, never gets old.

Not fast! The trail has been damaged recently and a lot of the corners are washed out right now. It needs some continued TLC.

The Oklahoma Earthbike Fellowship was out cleaning and clearing yesterday. So I lent a quick hand as well.

I know with ongoing repairs and improvements this trail system will once again be epic!

Nearly all of the jump lines are washed out with sand so a bunch of speed gets scrubbed. Making a good clean jump difficult at best and impossible other times.

It's a really good trail that will be great in the future (again).

Keep up the good work guys and gals!!

Trail is completely destroyed in parts due to the heavy rains. All the water washed away big chunks of all loops.

Great trail. Good for any skill set. Yellow is a very good trail of trying to get in shape, with a lot of uphill. Green is for beginners. Orange is a little more advanced with downhill canyons.. Blue is a trail to go fast On and have fun. The black trail is advanced with man-made jumps etc.

This trail is great for all skill levels!

I'm just getting back into biking after a long time away. The green trail is perfect for breaking me back in. Pretty flat, lots of turns and roots to navigate. There were 4 sharp, sandy corners that caught me... :-) Lots of fun! Can't wait to come back and try the tougher ones.

The best! Wouldn't go anywhere else in Oklahoma!

The OEF'rs really know how to build and maintain trails. I was very impressed with the cleanliness and how well the trail system was put together. Nice parking area and plenty of "Bail Outs" throughout the trail system. I take my whole family there weekly to get in some exercise and most importantly some "Quality" family time.

Excellent trails! Best that I've ridden in a very long time. The trails were very well kept. I rode the red trail and had a blast! I would definitely recommend all of these trails, to any fellow mountain bikers.

Awesome trail! Well taken care and has lots of jumps on the intermediate trails.