Bluff Creek Park Loop Trail

Bluff Creek Park Loop Trail is a 3.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Oklahoma City, OK that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love this hike. Real easy, great scenery.

Love this hike. Real easy, great scenery.

Nice wooded trails. Some just for walkers and some for mixed use for walkers/bikers. Not a lot of elevation change. Some. Ice creeks to see if you get a little off the marked trails. Not too crowded.

Fun will be a regular

We walked this trail over the weekend with the dogs, 1 mile paved loop, nice scenery, maintained very well and marked every .25 miles. I noticed they also had a biking trail, so I tried that out today. I was pleasantly surprised! I expected the trail to be very easy but there were some enjoyable tricky spots. It's a 4 mile loop that is marked pretty well. Pay attention to the caution signs on the trail because those indicate some of the more challenging obstacles. Best bike trail I have found in the OKC area.

This is the best slice of nature in NW okc. Ive spent many hours walking through the trails here. Lots of beauty to be seen in this small area. It gets busy during the evenings and weekends so I like to go earlier in the day when its fairly empty.

Well I was thinking it was a dirt trail, but that's the bike trail. The "hiking" trail is all paved.
It's ok for a quick walk with the pups but not what we were hoping to find.

It's very pretty if you're looking for something manicured with paved roads. If you want something rougher this isn't for you.

Worn.

Awesome mountain bike trail to run on. Goes about 4 miles. Lots of turns, hills, creeks, bridges and very wooded.

I have been using this as a seasonal startup hike. The trails can get muddy after a rain, but overall it is a good hike.

A nice tight and well maintained trail in OKC. Easy to get to and can get crowded on weekends. No long climbs but makes up for it with many short punches. Gets more challenging the faster you go. Good for beginners through experts. Just watch out for hikers and beginners, and pack out trash. Nothing worse than seeing plastic bottles in the stream.

Trail is usually well maintained. I've seen deer, fox, rabbits and have even crossed paths with a coyote! Trail isn't technical, at all and is great for a beginning trail runner. Just keep alert (headphones suck) for mountain bikers and step aside. It is frustrating to have to stop for people who aren't paying attention. Trail gets really muddy after rainfall but if you are like me, the muddier the better! If you didn't hear the highway traffic you'd think you were out in the middle of nowhere. Beautiful, shaded, easy and short.

This is a really fun beginner trail. It's still kind of muddy so tread lightly. I rode it twice today and I have to say, when this place drys out I imagine it could be a really fast trail! I saw a young fella building jumps and doing trail repairs. Kudos to him!