Arcadia Lake Trail

Arcadia Lake Trail is a 11.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Jones, Oklahoma that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

An easy Trail on a nice afternoon in the wintertime. Their are no long uphill's or downhill's. This path is also used as a mountain bike trail and we saw a few of those, so pay attention. It is close to OKC so if you don't want to drive far, but you want to get into the woods, I would recommend this trail

Great day to enjoy the trails and some time near the water.

I hiked with my dog. it costs $2 or $3 to day hike depending on time of year. park by the lake office for easy access to trail. there are 2 trails....a red trail and a blue trail. they are easy trails but are very sandy in some spots. beware of mountain bikers! they ride fast on this trail cause it is flat and easy. the trail has lots of twists and turns. saw lots if birds and squirrels. pretty good trail for me cause it is close to my house. I am planning to start trail running....perfect starter trail for that.

The south trails are barely usable because of the ridiculous bike trail they are building. Technically you are not supposed to use it. There is no sign when u come in off of 15th.

I'm not sure about the other parts of the trail but I went out yesterday hiking west from spring creek park and the trail ends abruptly because it looks like they are building some sort of road.