Arcadia Lake Trail

Arcadia Lake Trail is a 11.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Jones, Oklahoma that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

1 hour ago

I hiked with my dog. it costs $2 or $3 to day hike depending on time of year. park by the lake office for easy access to trail. there are 2 trails....a red trail and a blue trail. they are easy trails but are very sandy in some spots. beware of mountain bikers! they ride fast on this trail cause it is flat and easy. the trail has lots of twists and turns. saw lots if birds and squirrels. pretty good trail for me cause it is close to my house. I am planning to start trail running....perfect starter trail for that.

The south trails are barely usable because of the ridiculous bike trail they are building. Technically you are not supposed to use it. There is no sign when u come in off of 15th.

I'm not sure about the other parts of the trail but I went out yesterday hiking west from spring creek park and the trail ends abruptly because it looks like they are building some sort of road.

i basically agree with dereck johnson. i'd heard how boring and lame this trail is and i was pleasantly surprised. there is some sandy areas i did not like. but, they dissuade me from going back.

I ride parts of this trail at least monthly and have so for over 5 years. The trail has improved significantly. Trail heads are pretty easy to find. Consider the trail easy which all levels of riders can enjoy. There are sandy areas. I prefer to ride arcadia when other tracks are to wet. You can start at multiple locations (corps project office, central state park, edmond park or spring creek park. There is a charge for park entrances and an honer box at the corps of engineer trail head. I have found the trails to be pretty well maintained with descent trail markers. Good cardio rides with pretty low traffic. Enjoy.