Three Sisters to Sycamore Ridge Loops

Three Sisters to Sycamore Ridge Loops is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bellbrook, OH and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible from July until October.

Crowded but worth the time. Scenic with trees, creek and other nature stops.

Nice trail

Great trail, beautiful views, very peaceful and well kept

Great trail!

Nice trail, a little too close to traffic sounds but very well maintained and marked.

The trails were great, wide enough that we took a jogging stroller which required us to carrier it across the creek and up a steep hill. It was still great to be able to enjoy this 4 mile hike with are two year old! The only complaint is you can't really enjoy nature their is constantly people running by or walking by you. Its still beautiful, and a wonderful hike that we will take again soon.

I hike and run this trail all the time. It is nice, a few small hills, and a good challenge for running a great 5K loop. I hiked it this morning with a friend and her dog, and it was awesome - beautiful day, trail in good shape, and we had a great time. If you are looking for a nice quiet getaway, not far from the highway, this is the place. I am fortunate to live within 10 mins, so I make it there quite a bit.

We enjoyed this trail. It had a couple if cool attractions and scenery changes which is nice. There is educational information posted along the trails--that was great for the kids. Downside for me-there were a lot more people than what i prefer.

Lovely, well maintained trails. You'll never feel lonely because every few bends you'll see a jogger or walker. I love to walk these trails with my dog - nice and wide. Just remember to scoop your pup's poo!

Sugarcreek MetroPark is just one of several great parks in the Dayton/Montgomery County Five Rivers MetroPark system. It is locataed very close to Dayton, Ohio and not too far from Cincinnati. Due to its location, the park can get pretty crowded on nice spring and fall days so I recommend getting there early to avoid the crowds.

This is a pretty easy hike with very wide trails and not too many hills. We have hiked this trail in the spring, summer, and fall (still want to get there in the winter). There are many wildflowers that bloom here in the spring and the fall colors are spectacular due to the wide variety of hardwoods.

And, yes, one of the Three Sisters was struck by lightning and fell over several years ago in a storm.

Great get away from the city trail. Well maintained loop that is handicapped accessible and safe for walking or jogging.

Very nice park. Well maintained trails for walking, hiking or trail running. Also handicapped accessible Prarie Trail.

It's probably the best one that's only a short distance from my house. There is one large loop that's just over 3 miles long. Portions of this trail offer the most solitude. There are intertwining trails that can make for a nice quick trip if you dont want to do the whole 3 mile hike. There are a few places where you can walk down to the river and relax and watch the water. Over all, just a nice place to sneak away from the city.

DIDN'T ONE OF THE THREE SISTER'S FALL OVER...HIKE IT LAST YEAR...I REMEMBER FEELING SAT THE TREE ARE SEVERAL HUNDRED EARS OLD